We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team. We are a small but busy agency and quickly growing, and need an additional team member who is able to adapt to change and provides input to improve our methods and processes. We value effective communication, equal opportunities and a healthy work/life balance. This role will start as a part-time subcontractor role with potential for a full-time retainer or salaried position.
A successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience in a similar role and provide examples of their recent work. They will report to the company Owner/Creative Director and Project Manager. They will also interact with our Marketing Coordinator and Web Developers. They will be expected to communicate via our Slack channel and keep their assignments up-to-date in our task management tool, Teamwork.
Designs will be primarily for digital use, but we do some print as well. Examples of design projects: website mockups, logos/branding material, graphics for social media/email marketing campaigns, brochures, etc.
- Create designs and graphics based on project briefs
- Revise files as needed
- Provide high resolution files for print and/or digital use
- Communicate with internal team members
- Join occasional client and internal meetings via Zoom
- Manage assigned Tasks within Teamwork
- Provide status updates to Project Manager
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Experience and access to Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign)
- Experience using Canva
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and efficient
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have a reliable internet connection
- Must have own laptop/desktop computer with webcam and microphone
- Periodic bonuses
- Access to Spaces/Regus co-working space 4x per month
- Networking opportunities
Compensation will be based on experience and skill
Ready to apply?